- 2019 NHSPA Exeter Exhibition
Outbuilding – Old Britex Plant
Two of my images will be on display at the New Hampshire Society for Photographic Artists annual Exeter Exhibition at the Exeter town Hall Gallery, Exeter,NH. The opening is Sunday, January 5th from noon to 4 PM. The gallery is open from noon to 4 PM Saturdays and Sundays and ...
- Northern Diamonds – An exhibit of Photographs by David Olken at the Durham Public Library A curation of photographs taken at 50 ball fields in Atlantic Canada over six years will be on display May 3rd to May 29th at the Durham Public Library. Please join us for the opening reception May 3rd from 6 to 7:30 pm, with a gallery talk at 6:30 pm.
- 2015 Open Regional Juried Photography Show – Barn Gallery Ogunquit, Maine
One of my images, Fatima, was selected for the 2015 Open Regional Juried Photography Show at the Barn Gallery in Ogunquit, Maine. The exhibition will run through Saturday, July 25 and is one of the sites of the Maine Photo Project.
The triptych is one from a series I am working on documenting baseball fields in ...
- NHAA 75th Anniversary Show – June 2015 Members’ Exhibition
Outside the Day Room
Need an excuse to visit Portsmouth in June?
Two of my photographs, River Sticks and Outside the Day Room will be in the New Hampshire Art Association 75th Anniversary Show – Members’ Exhibition. The opening is at the Robert Levy Gallery in Portsmouth, NH Friday, June 5, 5- 8 pm and the ...
- Now available for download – Close to the Edge Download Close to the Edge Interactive PDF (13.6 MB)
“Close to the Edge” was shot from 2000 to 2011 and represents the images I produced as I got more familiar with the coast along the Gulf of Maine. It took a few years to produce the final print catalog (available under the publications tab from Magcloud) ...
- Submission accepted to 14th Annual Joan Dunfey Memorial Juried Exhibition
My photograph, Canadian Diamonds #1, was accepted into the 14th Annual Joan Dunfey Open Juried Exhibition which ran October 30 to November 29, 2013 at the Levy Gallery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Close to the Edge – Images from the Gulf of Maine June 1 – July 30
Close to the Edge
Images from the Gulf of Maine
June 1 to July 30
Over thirty photographs from a collection of my work from the Gulf of Maine will be on display June1 – July 30 at the Portable Pantry in Rochester, New Hampshire. The images are a blend of cultural anthropology and landscape photography. I’ve live ...
- Received Jury Award of Merit from the 2012 International Fine Art Photography Competition
Outside the Dayroom
I received a Jury Award of Merit in the landscape/seascape/nature category for my image, Outside the Dayroom, in the 2012 International Fine Art Photography Competition. The jurors reviewed over 4000 photographs and selected finalists representing 20 countries.
- Submission accepted to 18th Annual Juried Exhibition at the Zullo Gallery/Center for the Arts
My photograph, Full Moon Over Valleyview, was accepted into the 18th Annual Juried Exhibition at the Zullo Gallery/Center for the Arts which runs from September 15th to November 4th. The opening reception is Saturday, September 22 from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Submission Accepted to “outwitting history “
Water Street Blues
After the Storm
Two of my photographs “Water Street Blues” and “After the Storm” will be on display May 5 to June 24 as part of “outwitting history – a juried exhibition” at the Zullo Gallery Center for the Arts in Medfield, MA. The opening reception is Friday, May 18 from 6 to 8 ...